I will probably be sharing more about my weight loss journey soon and about how "it all began" but for now I just want to share with you my delicious and healthy lunch I had today... I hope... if you are also struggling with weight and diets that you will give God a chance.... a chance to control every single area of your life including eating... and trust Him and what He made, the way He intended to nurture your body and to heal whatever could be going wrong with it...
Now... To my lunch
Simply Delicious Chicken Salad - S
This is an S Meal (S stands for satisfying in the THM plan... if you're not familiar with this but would like to know more visit http://www.trimhealthymama.com/ )
Servings: About 4
- 2 big chicken breasts cooked and shredded (careful if you buy rotisserie chicken from the store, check the label, they usually add sugar to it. No sugar is on plan)
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 2 stalks of celery (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup natural almonds (you can also use dry roasted, lightly salted almonds)
- 1/4 cup real mayo (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika (this is the "secret" Ingredient, smoked paprika has an amazing smokey yes but also sweet flavor that makes it all extra special, I use the Kirkland Brand)
Mix it all and Enjoy!!!
Garnish: Up to half an avocado (sliced) per serving, 2 slices of tomato, large lettuce leaf.
I hope you enjoy this meal (as much as I did) you can also serve this salad over a slice (only 1) of Toasted Ezekiel Bread and stay on S mode.
© Paloma K.